Sunday, August 14, 2011

Headband

I am obsessed with the website Pinterest.com - which is full of millions of pictures that are "pinned" of food, crafts, homes, and everything else you can imagine. The pictures usually come attached with a link that will take you to the original source where you can find recipes or tutorials. This basically means I see a million things that I want to make and spend hours looking through even more.

Last night I was on Pinterest while dog sitting and came across this wonderful tutorial http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2011/06/repurposing-tshirts-into-5-strand-braided-headbands.html about making a braided headband out of recycled T-shirts. If you know me, then you know that I am a t-shirt queen and at any given time own 20-25 tshirts that I wear. This is on top of the pile that sits in my room waiting to be made into a t-shirt quilt.

It literally took about 10-15 minutes and I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be making many more considering that I love wearing headbands, especially with short hair.










No comments:

Post a Comment